Learning Quran for beginners can be a scary thought for many.
The Quran is in the Arabic language, which is a very foreign language for many muslims, so learning to recite the Quran or memorize the surahs is difficult for many.
Fortunately, you can learn Quran easily with the right steps and resources. QuranOnline.com makes learning Quran easier and accessible for all worldwide.
Check out the tips below to help you on your journey to learning Quran and tajweed!
Online Quran Learning Tips:
- Make the intention for God Almighty.
- Schedule a special time to learn the Quran.
- Find the perfect Quran teacher.
- Listen to the teacher well and imitate them in the way they recite so that you can read well.
- Learn the short surahs from Juzu Amma first (the last part of the Quran), because it is easy and familiar.
- Repetition Repetition Repetition. The more you repeat what you are learning, the easier it will become for you.
- Choose a dedicated place to learn the Quran.
- Do ablution before your learning time.
- Read and memorize from the same Mus’haf each time.
- Listen to Quran reciters often.
- Read a lot and practice.
- Train on the Tajweed base that you learn and do not transfer from it to others except after mastering it.
- Ask your teacher often about anything you do not understand.
- Don’t feel embarrassed not to understand. This is very normal.
- Learn from the meaning of the Quran and apply it to your life.
- Make dua to Allah Almighty to help you memorize and learn the Noble Qur’an.
- Be committed to the time of the Qur’an and do not neglect it for any reason.
- Remember the prize, which is the pleasure of Allah and heaven for you to learn the Holy Qur’an.
- Apply what you have learned from the teachings of the Noble Qur’an.
- Encourage your family, children and relatives to learn the Qur’an and invite them to it.